Christmas was very quiet this year. Josh came over on Christmas Eve and spent the night then we had waffles for breakfast and opened our gifts. No kids, and no noise--- wierd. But I did get a new diamond ring! It will be ready for pick up next week. I've looked at this ring for 10+ years, but am now sad about not wearing the other one. It was also a special time when Bob bought it for me. I had lost the diamond out of the 2nd ring and then we went out one day and bought the marquise which I also love. No more details, you'll have to wait to see it! We kept with tradition and went to the movie. We saw: Yes Man! Two days later we went to San Diego to visit Bob's siblings and get together for an after Christmas celebration. It was fun and it was nice to see everyone and everyone was happy. We missed Bonnie, but I saw her about a week earlier.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Christmas 2008
Christmas was very quiet this year. Josh came over on Christmas Eve and spent the night then we had waffles for breakfast and opened our gifts. No kids, and no noise--- wierd. But I did get a new diamond ring! It will be ready for pick up next week. I've looked at this ring for 10+ years, but am now sad about not wearing the other one. It was also a special time when Bob bought it for me. I had lost the diamond out of the 2nd ring and then we went out one day and bought the marquise which I also love. No more details, you'll have to wait to see it! We kept with tradition and went to the movie. We saw: Yes Man! Two days later we went to San Diego to visit Bob's siblings and get together for an after Christmas celebration. It was fun and it was nice to see everyone and everyone was happy. We missed Bonnie, but I saw her about a week earlier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment