August 8, our #5 grandchild and #3 girl arrived! Emily weighed in at 8.3 pounds and has a lot of dark hair. We had a great time in Utah watching the older two kids, Kaya 4 and Logan 2. We took Kaya and Logan and Preston (21 months) to Liberty Park for the afternoon. The kids had a great time then we went to McDonalds. It was a day we'll never forget! Papa was teaching Preston how to jump from the rocks into the sand box. I think Papa had more fun then Preston! Logan was jumping from the high rock which was aobut 2 feet off the ground!
August 13, our #6 grandchild and #3 boy arrived! Damien weighed in at 9.4 pounds and also has a lot of dark hair. Emily has a little more though! We can't wait to see him. We will be going to Utah in two weeks for Emilys blessing and we'll get to see Damien and Preston before they leave with Sara to meet Jason in Minneapolis where they will live the next 3+ years while Jason completes law school. We wish them well and know they will have a great time. I know Preston will miss Kaya and Logan.
I'm really not very good at "blogging" so you will have to link to Heathers and Saras blog for updated pictures. I need to spend more time trying figure this out!!!
Monday, August 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Congratulations on your cute grandkids! :)
Post a Comment