Sunday, March 2, 2008

Four going on Six --no, Seven!!


August 2007 Houseboat trip on Lake Powell. This picture shows our four grandkids which will soon be six with two more arriving this August.

Houseboating is our FAVORITE vacation. Infact we want to retire on a houseboat in Lake Powell! Our kids loved the lake growing up and we have many great memories of them on various boating trips.

UPDATE: Seven!!! One more arriving late September.

4 comments:

Moose and Family said...

Good Job Mom!! Your blog is looking good. You'll be a pro in no time at all.

Claudia said...

Hi Lunas!
Congratulations on all the cute grandkids! What a fun picture! :)

Alex Griffiths said...

Hi Jill!!
blogs are so great aren't they? i'm so glad you and all your kids have started one. Its really the best way to stay in touch. i don't mind AT ALL- anyone can see my blog and catch up- that's what their for :) !

we LOVED seeing sarah, jason, jeff and brittany we miss them so much and it's always so great to get together.

I hope you and Bob are doing great! you look great and super happy! keep in touch!
alex

Jen R. said...

Jill! I didn't know you had a blog, you are so high tech! You need to teach my mom about this stuff! I tried to teach her how to look at mine, but I don't know if she does! I hope you guys are doing good, I miss calling my mom and having you sitting at the desk next door. I'm sure she misses you too!